Crown Point Graphics offers benefits and a great working atmosphere full of people who love art, artists and what we do. If you are a passionate, detail oriented, customer friendly person then consider checking out one of our open positions. To inquire contact firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include a copy of your resume
Sales and Licensing Administrator
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Crown Point Graphics (CPG) is seeking an experienced Administrator to deliver outstanding service to our Customers, Artists, Licensors and Sales Team. The ideal candidate will contribute and maintain relationships within CPG and with our external partners. The role is in our Indianapolis, IN office.
- Serves as an advocate to all customers (Artist, Licensor, Customer, Teammate) to ensure total satisfaction and service is in alignment with the company’s values.
- Works with Owner and Sales to facilitate all customer and association contracts.
- Ensures that terms are clear and understood to maintain accuracy and minimize risk.
- Take direction from New Business Development on all New Customer responsibilities to ensure timely onboarding.
- Negotiates, with Management input, all new contracts for existing and new artists and licensors.
- Maintains all current artist and licensor contracts, ensuring CPG meets obligations regarding term, samples and other licensor and artist specific expectations.
- Complete Monthly Sales reports as needed.
- Attend shows as directed by Management to further Customer, Artist and Licensor relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining CPG’s Sales and Royalty System.
- Assist, as needed, in CPG’s quarterly Royalty process.
- Work experience in Sales and Customer Support, Contracts and Operations. Has administrative, organizational, detail orientation, time management skills and can execute in a high activity environment.
- Prefer experience executing best practices in Artist and Licensor onboarding.
- Values teamwork and demonstrates effectively via cross-functional team collaboration.
- Communicates clearly, and effectively by actively listening, asking questions, being empathetic, and clarifying and summarizing in both written and verbal communications.
- Writes professional reports and/or correspondence with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable, flexible, and can switch gears if projects/demands change.
- Works with limited direction on tasks, projects, and solving problems and finding solutions.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and business acumen.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Prefer experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field or 2-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.